- Sell with us
The consignment process is simple:
- Click here to be redirected towards the website where you will be able to share information with us, as well as photographs of the item you are interested in selling.
- Your items will be reviewed and valuated for auction by one of our specialists.
- After accepting the valuation, you will be asked to sign a contract to be included in the most appropriate auction for your item.
- Your item will be included in a printed and digital catalog if it enters one of our specialized auctions. If included in the weekly auctions, they will be cataloged only in digital form.
- Prior to the auction the pieces are exhibited so that prospective buyers can identify them first-hand.
- If your property is sold, you will receive payment four weeks after the auction. If it is sold in a weekly auction, you will receive payment a week later.
- Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
Are you in need of cash and own objects that might help you solve your current situation?
Or have your tastes simply changed, and you wish to renovate your living room, a lamp, the artwork on your walls?
At Morton Subastas we have specialized departments where we can receive, evaluate, and catalogue your items. Afterwards, we will also be able to market them, promote them, and place them in a catalogue for upcoming auctions. Our different departments include:
- Modern and Contemporary Art: We are proud of being custodians of the some of the most important works of art created by illustrious artists from both the Mexican and international art world. We have witnessed priceless pieces come and go through our auction rooms, from paintings, sculptures, mixed technique pieces, to videos and art installations. Above all, we pride ourselves on helping these extraordinary works of art find new homes, new stories, and new owners who will treasure them for years to come.
- Prints and Multiples: This department offers engravings, woodcuts, lithographs, screen prints, and even offset printing that reflects the progression of Western artistic trends. All of them are born from the same premise: to transfer the image created by an artist to a new form of representation, both at once original and exclusive. With a wide range of materials, techniques, prices, and artists, the Prints and Multiples department offers an ample variety of pieces that will be of interest to burgeoning art collectors. Our clients will find growing opportunities to both sell and acquire items within the rapidly-expanding international market.
- Photography: We offer our collectors a wide range of world-class international photographs, from studio photography to cartes de visite, as well as antique photography techniques such as the daguerreotype, albumen prints, gelatin silver prints, photo etching, as well as contemporary art prints.We carefully select items from some of the most distinguished artists and genres from different periods, such as classic, modern, contemporary or other emerging styles. With the help of our department, you will be able to increase your collection with pieces by eminent artists such as Graciela Iturbide, Flor Garduño, Lola Alvarez Bravo, or great masters of Mexican photography such as Manuel Alvarez Bravo, Nacho López, Héctor García, Enrique Metinides, Casasola, Carlos Jurado or Gabriel Figueroa.
- Antiquities: The Antiquities department would like to invite you to experience firsthand the thrill of either selling or buying valuables that are more than a century old. These items are chosen for their historical value as well as their meticulous manufacture. We have seen striking items made of porcelain, silver, ivory, crystal, as well as antique watches, rugs, carpets, furniture, paintings, sculptures, and militaria, among other things, pass through our halls into new homes where they will keep on being treasured.
- Jewelry and Watches: This department works with the most prestigious firms in jewelry and watches. From luxury pieces to antique and contemporary designs, we’ve received in consignment exquisite items such as earrings, bracelets, arm bands, brooches, cufflinks, chokers, necklaces, rings, both modern and antique watches, pocket watches, pens, and luxury lighters.
- Books and Documents Old and Contemporary: Our auctions include a wide range of variety, from incunabulum to rare and first editions, specialized books covering a large array of subjects, documents, manuscripts, engravings, maps, photographs, and medals. Clients have been known to consign entire libraries as well as large collections, which are rigorously analyzed and evaluated. Before cataloguing the items, we delve into a deep investigation which helps us to better acquaint our clients with detailed characteristics having to do with their collections, including the historical and commercial value of their items.
- Wines and Liquors: To satisfy the expectations of even the most demanding of connoisseurs, we value and consign collectible wines, daily use, as well as distilled wines through a rigorous analysis. We research and catalog each individual bottle in order to better understand their history and the experience that they will be bringing to clients who are known for enjoying some of the world’s finest vintages.
- Opportunities: We consign both decorative and daily use objects such as glassware, porcelain, silver, furniture, paintings, graphic work, sculptures, lamps, chandeliers, among others. From a single item to complete collections, we help those who need to make their household items effective.Every Saturday we collect over 300 pieces to help decorate and provide unique style to each space.